Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Harassing Voice of 43 Years Stopped!

I visited a middle aged man about 57 years of age in his home. We met before. This time he looks older. His beard grows out a lot. He asks for a Bible which I gave him.

After talking to him I discovered that there was a female voice that kept talking in his ears ever since he was 14 years of age. The voice told him to cut himself, hurt himself. He did have anger issue with his stepfather.

"What do you want the Lord to do for you?" I asked him. "I want the voice to stop. I tried to stop it with medicine but it keeps on persisting."

I asked him some other questions to see where the source of the issue was. Forgiveness is needed. I invited him to place his trust in the Lord. "In the Name of Jesus, unclean spirit, female voice and spirit of unforgiveness I bind you and cast you out of his body. Come out in the Name of Jesus." Be made whole. Be still right now in Jesus' name.

Amazingly, he said, "The voice stopped." It indeed stopped. I checked with him again and again today, It does stop. The man was so thankful and grateful to God for his healing. I encouraged him to read the Word, especially the book of James. James 4:6-7. Jesus confirms His Word with miracles and signs and wonders. Thank you Lord.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment