Thursday, July 15, 2010

Headache Instantly Left!

Recently, I saw a young man was holding his head, constantly saying "my head hurts. Oh my headache." It's the withdrawal. Tylenol does not semm to help him. It's still hurting.

After talking for a while about the headache and other life issues, I asked him if he wanted me to pray for him. No, he did not want to. He did not think that God cares about him or loves him. If God does, why did God allow this or that to happen in his life?

I told him that I know that God loves you and He cares about you. Would you like me to pray for you? Finally, he agreed to let me pray for him. As soon as I laid my hand upon his shoulder and prayed for him, the headache left him instantly.

The man was surprised to see that the headache just disappeared instantly. He praised God and thanked God for touching him. I prayed for him some more after that and anointed him and prayed some more. The man left rejoicing to go on doing other things he wanted to do.

God is great. He is the Healer.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment