Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Passion to Do the Things God Has Called You to Do

Mark Sanborn in the Encore Effect shares a story about passion.

He cited John Wesley who was forbidden by the Anglican Church to preach from its pulpits. So, he would ride out into the countryside, pick a spot in an open field, and begin to preach.

Someone once asked John Wesley how he was able to attract such large crowds with his preaching. Wesley responded, "I simply set myself on fire and people come to watch me burn."

That's passion. What you do and how you do are both important.
Passion is the fuel.

No one will be more passionate about your performance than you are yourself.
It's up to you to do to get people excited about who you are and what you do.

I am excited about life; I am excited about the will of God for my life and moving forward to be where God wants me to be so that His plan will be fulfilled in my life.

I want more of God in my life. How about you?

God loves me; He is going to bless me; He is going to multiply me 100 fold over and over again.

I am in a position, a place where I am expecting to receive more of God so that I can give more of God, share more of God with you.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment