Friday, October 29, 2010

Pain Was Gone in Jesus' Name

A woman was rolling in her bed sick with some kind of infirmity. She did not know what was going on in her body, but the pain was persistent and hurting her. It's been there for a while and would not go away. You can see that pain on her face, and she was groaning in such discomfort. They have done everything they could for me. The pain level was at 8-9, in tear she said.

Have you prayed? I did. I begged God to help me "Please help me God." Let's agree in faith and pray knowing that Jesus is here, "Where two or three gather together in His name, He is there with them." Agree. Is it alright if I anoint you with the oil and lay my hand on your head and pray? Sure. And so I prayed a simple prayer with faith knowing that God will hear my prayer and deliver this woman from her pain.

"In the Name of Jesus, I take the authority over the spirit of infirmity and bind it and cast it out of your body. Pain leave her body now...in Jesus' Name." A radiant joy and smile are evident on her face after the prayer. She sat up, got out of bed and received her healing. The pain was gone instantly. Praise the Lord.

She was healed and happy! Praise the Lord.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment