Friday, April 1, 2011

A Lost Soul Found Jesus and Was Healed of Headache

A young lady in her mid 20 was looking so thin and pale. Her hair color stood out in the crowd. We got to talk and I witnessed to her God's love. She never heard of God before and does not believe in God. Never pray to God.

She had cervical cancer, and the doctor operated her. No other treatment for the cancer. She lost her hair. As a result of that she has to wear a wig. We sat down and talked some more. After witnessing to her about the Heavenly Father's love, about Jesus dying on the cross for her sin, she said I trust your word for it and opened her heart to receive Jesus Christ into her heart as her Lord and Savior.

After the sinner's prayer, she said "I have a headache now." I asked her to lay her hand on her head and repeat a simple prayer after me. "In the name of Jesus, I command this headache to leave me now." She took her hand off, and the headache was gone. She said, "That's so weird. What did you do? The pain was gone." I said, Jesus heals you. He demonstrates God's love toward you and His power to heal.

I gave her a bible and left her some instruction on prayer. She is a happy person today on the street of life. Jesus met her, and she welcomed Him into her heart. What a day. God is more than ready to save sinners from sin. I am glad to be used by Him.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment