Friday, April 1, 2011

Knee Pain Left in the Name of Jesus

I noticed a man in his 50 walking slowly and awkwardly. After our talk, I learned of his pain. He had surgery on his left knee and it did not heal well. The tendon was damaged, and severe pain is the everyday thing. He had to endure this for a while.

I asked him if it is alright for me to pray over him. I asked him to place his hand on his knee. I prayed and commanded the pain to leave him in Jesus' name. The pain subsided to a level of 5 on the scale from 1-10. He was quite happy with the result and allowed me to pray again the second time.

I placed my hand on the same spot and prayed again commanding the pain to leave him and casting out the spirit of infirmity in the Name of Jesus. Immediately, he said the pain was gone. I met him again today on the street of life, the pain is gone. He is able to walk free of pain for the first time in a long time. He is smiling as he continues to walk on his journey.

God is so good to him. He is still healing the broken hearted; saving the sinners and delivering the oppressed.

Pastor Linh

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays, most aging persons are facing the issue of knee pain. But with medical advancement, you can get better life standing on your knees. Consult the best orthopedic surgeon in India for knee replacement. The earlier you have a total knee replacement surgery, the greater the chances of lasting of surgery.

    ReplyDelete