Friday, March 18, 2011

A Male Voice Stopped

A woman in her early 50' had contemplated suicide. There were so much anxiety filled up in her life. Besides the male voice condemning her that she is "not good enough" constantly putting her down. She feels really bad about herself.

"What would you like God to do for you?" I asked. "I want this demonic voice to stop. I could hardly sleep." She said. I will pray over you and command the voice to stop.

I laid my hand over her and commanded the male voice to stop harassing her and oppressing her in the Name of Jesus. After I took my hand off, she said she only heard a mumbling sound, no longer as loud as before.

I prayed again over her and commanded the unclean spirit of fear and anxiety to leave her in the Name of Jesus. She testified that immediately the voice stopped. Yes, it did stop she said. She was so happy and thankful. On her way she goes.

Thanks be to God.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment