Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Healing Came in the Name of Jesus

As I walked through the hall, I noticed a man who seemed anxious about something. I said hello to him, got his name and found out that he was having some difficulty breathing. The throat was sored also. The inhaler was on the way. But it's not here yet, and the man needs help.

The more we talked I realized that this man has faith in God and in the healing power of God. So I asked him if he'd like me to pray over him.

Sure, he said. I encouraged him to put his hands over his chest and his throat. He did. I prayed over him a simple prayer to command the coughing to stop and the difficulty in breathing to cease in Jesus' name. The man took off his hand after the prayer and immediately felt better. He is relieved of the stress. His face lit up with joy. God heals me. He heals me, he said.

I saw him again today, and he was leaving to go home. God is good, isn't He. He is faithful.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment