Monday, March 7, 2011

Racing Thoughts Ceased; Poor Eyesight Restored

A man with racing thoughts asking me to pray for him. I laid my hand upon his forehead and commanded the racing thoughts to stop and the unclean spirits to leave him and never to return into him again.

The man testified that as I prayed he sensed a spirit left him. Praise the Lord. He smiled rejoicing that God has set him free.

A day later when I met him, the man is still rejoicing over the disappearance of the racing thoughts. Praise the Lord.

Then, he asked if I know of any way that he can have some glasses which help him to read. He could not read without glasses.

Right away, in my mind and my spirit I thought, Jesus opened blind eyes just like that then this poor eyesight is not difficult for Jesus.

I asked him if he likes me to pray over him. Yes, he nodded. I laid my hand over his eyes and commanded them to be restored. Perfect 20/20 vision be restored and made whole. After the first prayer, he can see clearer and was able to read my name. I prayed again over him the second time and encouraged him to go get his Bible and read it. That's one way to test his eyesight and healing.

Lo and behold, when I came back to talk to him, he was reading Scriptures perfectly. No problem with reading!

Praise the Lord. He is still healing people today.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment