Monday, March 7, 2011

Kidney Stone Gone; Hearing Loss Restored in the Name of Jesus!

We were out on the neighborhood visiting, witnessing and praying for people on Sunday afternoon when a man walked across the street to meet us. A person in our group knew him before. So he joined and walked with us for a few moments to a house that we were going to visit.

We knocked on the door, but no one answered the door. A dog was barking loudly from the inside. As we were standing in front of the house, he made us aware of his needs to have kidney stone surgery.

He said, the doctor determined that he has kidney stone, but could not do any surgery for him because he has no money. It costs $15,000 for the procedure he said. The pain on the left side was visible. Nothing much he can do but to endure the pain.

I asked him to check out the pain. He checked and the pain was still there before we prayed over him and commanded the pain to go. The team members stretched out their hands toward him praying. As I laid my hand on him where the pain was and commanded it to go in Jesus' name, it obeyed my command and began to move. The mountain was moving.

I prayed again commanding it to go. "Pain, go in Jesus' name. Kidney stone be dissolved in Jesus' name." The pain subsided and eventually disappeared from the man's body. He checked it again and again and the pain was no longer there.

I encouraged him to go back and have it check again by his doctor and get the proof of his healing. I believed right there the man has received his healing of kidney stone.

After talking to him and encouraging him to keep on believing in God, Caroline noticed that he has hearing aid. We inquired about it and discovered that he just had it about a month ago. A new pair of hearing aid. If he took it out he could not hear anything much at all except some sounds. I received the hearing aid from him and gave it to pastor Noel. I then put my fingers into his ears and commanded to be healed in Jesus' Name. Nothing happened right away. Debbie, Caroline, Noel and I had the opportunity to pray over him and commanding to be healed.

To our amazement, the man said he can hear now. I remember asking him: "Can you hear me now?" As I tested his hearing, walking away from him, I asked: Can you hear me now? Yes. Yes. Yes. 20 feet away and he can still hear my voice. I asked him to repeat a phrase declaring his healing in Jesus' Name, my phone number and something else, he repeated it perfectly. Right then, God broke his silence and healed this man.

We took some pictures to mark the occasion. As we walked away from that place he said to one of our members that he could hear the wind now which he did not hear before. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

God is healing people who come to Him with their needs. We need to obey Jesus' command to go out declaring the Good News, healing the sick, casting out demons...As we work God works with us. As we go, God goes with us confirming our proclamation of the Gospel with miracles, signs and wonders.

Indeed, we shall do greater things in the Name of Jesus.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment