Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fractured Ankle Healed

Today on the street of life, God led me to talk to a woman who just lost her son in a tragic car accident. The grief is too much to bear right now. No tear seems to be able to flow. Her life suddenly came to a halt. Nothing is going for her. No job. No home. No loved ones to care for. No one seems to care about her she said. "Jesus does." I said.

As we talked, she shared with me about the fractured right ankle which happened about 2 years ago. It is painful. It needs surgery, the doctor said, but she has been postponing it until now. A simple cast wrapping around the ankle to support it loosely. She felt the pain there as we talked.

I found out that she does have faith in God. I shared with her the Scriptures about the faith of God that moves mountain. Jesus does heal today, I said. "Would you like me to pray over the fractured ankle?" I anointed her and commanded the fractured bones to be made whole. All ligaments and nerve endings around it be made well. Pain leave her now in Jesus' name.

Then I asked her to walk to test it. The pain subsided, and the swelling went down a lot. Because of the cast, she walked awkwardly. As she came back, I asked her to remove the cast and prayed and commanded the ankle to be healed in Jesus' name. She is able to walk, tiptoeing, squatting down, putting some pressure on it as she was able. Yes, her ankle is made strong and it is healed in Jesus' Name.

I can't help but notice the smile on her face walking away thanking God for her healing. Amen.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment