Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Demonic Voices Stopped in Jesus' Name

A man was hearing voices off and on. It is a male voice that tells him to hurt and to kill himself. He does not want to hurt himself so he seeks help. Talking to him in a room, he stressed again and again that the voice was still there.

After helping him understand that there may be open doors that could have allowed demons access to him to oppress him with these voices. He was encouraged to talk to God and confess his sins and repent. He did so willingly praying to the Heavenly Father.

I asked him after his prayer that it is okay with him for me to pray over him. I explained it to him that I will pray in the name of Jesus to cast the evil spirits out of him. He agreed.

I anointed his head and hand and started praying and commanded these evil voices to stop. In the name of Jesus I bind the evil spirits and command them to leave him. Immediately he said the voices stop. I then gave him a Bible and encouraged him to read it.

He is glad that God answers his prayer.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment