Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back Pain Be Gone. It is Gone.

I recently talked to a man who was raised up as a Jehovah Witness. Until 11 years of age he stopped going to church due to many circumstances.

His heart was cold to the Lord. After sharing the Gospel to him and leading him back to the Lord, he gave his heart to Jesus.

I asked him if there was any pain in his body that he would like me to pray over him. God will heal you of your pain. I will pray and heal you according to the Word of God in Jesus' name.

Yeah, I had back surgery some time ago, and the pain is still here in my lower back. He showed me the back surgery. There was a big scar in the back. The pain bothers him a lot and constantly.

I asked permission to place my hand on where the pain was. In the Name of Jesus, spirit of infirmity I bind you and cast you out of this man. Pain go now. Leave him now in Jesus' name and never to come back.

God heard simple prayers and answered the man and his back pain was gone. He checked it again and again, and the pain was gone. Praise the Lord. He is able to move without pain. I felt so glad to see him relieved of his pain. God does heal and is still healing today.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment