Monday, March 14, 2011

The Real Normal Christian Life: A Spirit-Filled Life

Walking on the street of life today, I am so happy and excited. Jesus is on the trip with me, going from house to house. As I go proclaiming the Kingdom of God is at hand, I met a man who asked me for some clothes. He did not have an extra set to change. I told him I don't have any clothes his size right now, but I will look for one for him. I asked him if he had any need that I could pray over him, any pain?

Right away he said, yeah, "I have this severe pain right here on the lower back on the left." He had it there for a while and he could not bend. I asked him to place his hand over the back pain. Then I laid my right hand on over his hand on his back and commanded the pain to leave him now in Jesus' name. Spirits of infirmity and death leave him now in the name of Jesus.

Taking my hand out I asked him to check his back. He checked and the pain was gone. He bent over and touched his toes. Amazingly he did a few other things he could not do for a while. He even did three push-ups. I said God heals you. Jesus heals you. I told him that I will try to find some clothes for him, but he said "Don't worry about it." This healing is better than that. This is good. He smiled.

As I left that place, a middle aged woman asked me to pray for her healing. She had seizure last night. I asked her a few other questions regarding when and how often it had happened to her. I then laid my right hand on her forehead and commanded the spirit of seizure to be bound and cast out of her. Immediately, she said she sensed something left her. She feels well, happy. "I feel better now." She said. As I walked away from her place, she said, "Thank you for healing me." Yes, Jesus is the Healer. I know that well. Jesus is teaching me something new that she did not "thank me for praying for her" rather than "Thank you for healing me." It is a confirmation that as we go obeying Christ's command to heal the sick, God will confirm the Gospel with healing. I know I will see more healing take place in the days to come. Thank you Jesus.

As I stood up to walk out I happened to notice a man standing around the corner waiting for me. He came near and asked if I can pray for his healing. A spirit of Witchcraft has taken over him for over a year. A spirit of lust takes over when he lusts after a woman. He was open to that spirit of lust and witchcraft and now his fingers moved, his legs felt funny and shook every time he have that thoughts.

I asked him if it is alright to anoint him. He said that it is alright with him. I anointed my right hand and laid it on his forehead and prayed commanding the spirit of witchcraft to be bound and cast out. Spirit of lust I bind you in Jesus' name. Leave him now and do not return in Jesus' name. Amen. He felt something left him. His mind is clearer. He said, I am okay now.

I sense a whole new level of understanding of what I am to do now with God's power and the authority that Jesus has given His disciples I am to go and do what Jesus did command all his disciples to do. Greater works I shall do...for He has gone back to the Father.

Hallelujah.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment