Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More of God ...

Don't we all hunger to be more? Don't we all desire to have more? Don't we all want to impact more? Don't we all want to live a life of significant leaving a legacy behind for the next generations to inherit?

What kind of legacy are you and I preparing to leave behind for the next generation?

I don't know about yours, but I would like to invite you to ponder with me:

"What would your life and mine be when we all hunger to be like Christ more and more everyday?"

"What would happen when we actually surrender ourselves and hunger for more of God in our life?" "What would we be doing differently?"

"What would happen when God's Spirit really take full control of our thoughts, desires, words and deeds?" "What thoughts and desires does the Holy Spirit want us to focus? "Which actions will we take when our lives are directed and led by God?"

"What would our lives be when the Spirit inspires us to imitate Christ daily?" "How is the fruit of the Holy Spirit being developed in us?"

"What would our lives be when we are filled with the Spirit and His power?"

"How would our lives be when we have more joy, more love to share with others?"

"How would our ministries be when we set more time for God daily, not to be 'more' busy doing "God's works" but to get lost in His holy Presence and to hear His voice?"

"With the Holy Spirit filling our lives with His presence and power who will we impact the most for Christ?" "Who will we help reach their full potential?"

Lord, have more control of me every moment of my life. I desire more of You in my life. "More love, more power, more of You in my life."

Pastor Linh
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

No comments:

Post a Comment