Wednesday, April 15, 2009

God Is Good and Almighty!

God is great! He has done miraculous things in the life of the people here.
On Monday during worship, the Spirit of God moved strongly among the participants. One in particular broke down crying. She later said something moved within me and convicted me of the things I did in the past. Then I felt the love of God also warmed my heart.

The next day, this young lady while sitting there in a group as I read Isaiah 55, she witnessed one young man manifested demonic manifestation. She got scared, got up and called her friend and said that she saw something scary. As God's Word is read, the demons started to act up and came out of the young man. I finished reading the Word and walked over to him and bound the evil spirits and unclean ones and command them to leave him.

The more I pray the more he twisted and turned and slipped down out of his chair onto the floor; fluid ran out of his mouth and nose, his eyes and body contorted. When I stopped praying out loud, the man slowed down; but when I prayed more fervently with eyes open, the body is like a snake slithered, contorted and more spirits came out of him.

Before that he was like having a bad day, negative attitude against everyone, and everything, but after a while he stood up a new man. He gave his life to the Lord and is a new person. The group noticed the difference the man has shown. He talks about the Lord and is now very kind toward people.

Today, after the group praise and prayer time, one other young man gave his life to Christ, and immediately he said to experience peace and calmness in his mind and relaxation in his body. He said that this is the best experience he has ever had and thanked me for praying for him. What a glorious day that God has reached down and saved him.

Then a sick lady with back problem and migrain headache came for prayer. After the laying on of hands with another lady holding her hand agreeing in prayer, God touched her back and healed her right on the spot. She testified that the migrain headache was gone and so is the back pain which she had a moment before that which were there for a long time.

Near the end, the lady who gave her heart to the Lord asked to be baptized, and I told her I will baptize her, go get your friends and wait for me there. She did.
After reading a few verses in Romans 6 I asked her to renounce all evil forces, cut all ties to the evil one, rebuke Satan and affirm her faith in Christ Jesus.

She publicly declares her faith in Christ and her desire to be baptized in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. I baptized her in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and welcomed her into the family of God. What a beautiful moment to witness. God is great all the time. He is saving people left and right.

One of her friends saw what happened a couple of weeks ago, especially things he witnessed a couple of days ago, testified that he has been to church for a long time but saw more here what God has done than the previous years of his life.

Let's give thanks to the Lord for He is great.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment