Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Headache was gone after 3 prayers of faith

Yesterday, I had a chance to help pray over a woman with a terrible headache. She could not sleep because of the headache that was bothering so much. She feels miserable.

After sitting down and meeting with her over a brief conversation in the hall, I asked her "Do you believe God can heal your headache now?" She said yes. I told her because of your faith in God and in His Word I am going to pray for you. Is that alright? She said yes.

I anointed her hands and forehead with the oil. It was a simple prayer of faith to command the sickness and the pain to leave her body now. On a scale from 1-10, her pain level was 7-8, it went down to 5 she said. I explained it to her that one time Jesus had to pray for the blind man twice and after that he was able to see.

I prayed for her the second time, and it went down to 3-4. I know God is honoring her faith. I led her in a prayer confessing her sins and unrighteousness, declaring her faith in the Lord God alone and that Jesus has power over all sickness and disease. She did that confession.

I prayed for her the third time, and this time her headache was gone. She was so relieved and happy to praise and give thanks to the Lord. She walked away so rejoicing and blessed.

What a blessing to be touched by God and healed in the Name of Jesus.

P.S.: I checked with her the day after, and the headache is gone completely. Praise the Lord for His grace and power over her life. She is thankful to God.
Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment