Friday, August 27, 2010

Resist the Devil, and he Will Flee from You

Satan has a claim on any human being and even in a life of a Christian when he/she sins against God. Satan obtains a legal right or a claim to a life when a person deliberately sins against God and violates the Word of God.

This act of rebellion opens a way to spiritual attack or demonic oppression.

Just like Paul, the Apostle, I am also the chief sinner. I had a broken family. I failed in my previous marriage. However, the grace of God has carried me through some of toughest times of my life. I have experienced the severest attack from my enemies, and from Satan himself with all demonic attacks. I have seen and realized who are my real friends. They are so few!

Amazingly, I have read and found in Scripture that God is faithful and righteous, and He will forgive us. I know for a fact that after one confesses the sin, repents the sin, renounces the evil thing and asks God for forgiveness, one can receive God's forgiveness and healing and deliverance.

One has to renounce the claims that Satan has over one's life. God does forgive absolutely; He will restore and bless again. However, I know, sometimes, it's hard for a person to forgive himself/herself; it's hard for the family members or the people in the church to forgive the person because of their pride and attitude of self-righteousness. It's easy for one to fall into a trap to think that one is holier than others.

Indeed in my experience, I know Satan will never want to leave a soul. He will fight back spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically and financially as well. The demons will resist and fight back with many wicked manifestations. They do not want to be sent back to the bottomless PIT. However, Scripture lets us know that Satan is a liar; He can disguise himself as angel of light; he is the thief who has come to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus has come to give us life and life abundantly.

In the Name of Jesus, Satan has to go and leave the body it oppressed or possessed. Satan in the Name of Jesus I declare that you are defeated by Jesus. I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. HE is my Healer and my Deliverer. He is my God.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment