Monday, April 12, 2010

Migraine headache healed after a few days

A woman complained of constant migraine headache, mostly on the left side of her head. I invited a lady friend and asked her to put her hand on the head of this woman where she said it hurt.

After a simple prayer commanding the migraine to leave, she felt better 60%. I asked her to put her hand on her own head and prayed again. She felt better. I prayed again the third time, the fourth time and the fifth time. She felt a lot better, but something is still there.

I recommend her to search her heart and read some Scripture. A few days later, she testified that the migraine headache has left her completely. Hallelujah. I encouraged her to continue to believe in God and serve God. God is good.

I checked with her again a few days after the prayer, the migraine is still gone! Hallelujah.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment