Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spirit of Anger left; back pain is gone instantly!

It is not a coincidence that I met a very muscular man today on a corner of a street of life. From the outside appearance, he looks normal; yet when you took notice and stopped long enough to sit down and listen and hear the deep feelings behind every words, you will soon discover that this man needs the Lord and His deliverance.

He is supposed to meet God today through me, an ambassador of Christ Jesus. I am sent by God to meet him there and to bring the healing and deliverance he desperately needs.

He has a deep issue with anger and resentment; pure hatred for his father who molested him when he was young. Even though it was just one time, it lasts forever in his mind for 37 years. He was in bondage. He wants revenge. He wants to kill. He could not get it out of his mind. The pain is so ever before him. He felt violated by his own father. He attempted it one time to hurt his father, but soon forgot that idea. He did not talk to his father for many years now. He tried to forget and disconnect with the man, but the more he tried the more he remembers. No job, no life; God seems not interested in his life he said. Everything is about to change.

Married, went on with his life; divorced, got married again. No children. About to divorce another wife. No home! Just wandering around. Until something happened recently that our paths crossed.

Upon hearing his story, I told him that God loves him. He cares about him. He needs God's deliverance. What do you mean deliverance? You know what I mean. When you are in bondage, slaved to sin, controlled by anger, driven by hatred, you are bound. Jesus can set you free today.

We continued to talk for awhile. I shared some Scripture with him and gave him a Bible. He read some. We talked some more, and when I felt that he was ready to settle the matter with God and with himself, I invited him to pray first. He prayed a 10 second prayer! I led him in a different prayer which he never prayed before in his life. Spiritual warfare prayer! He has come home to the Father, his Heavenly Father. He forgives his earthly father. He cut loosed all the ties that bound him with his father and the past. He is forgiven as well.

I anointed him and prayed more for him to invite the Holy Spirit to come into his life to give him power to live a victorious life. I spoke joy, happiness and peace into his life in the Name of Jesus. Immediately, he felt that everything has become light and new and different. He felt entirely different. I knew God has heard his prayer.

I asked him about the pain he had as a result of a fall some months ago. The pain was there still as we spoke. He leaned over, and I stood up to pray for him. Laying my hand upon him, I commanded the pain to leave him and bound all the evil, unclean spirits and cast them out of his life forever. After taking the hand off, he felt the pain left him. He stood up, turned around, checked his shoulder, the pain left him. I asked him "Is there any more pain anywhere?" He said some in the lower back. He laid his hands upon the pain. I put my hand upon his hand and prayed and commanded once again the pain to leave him. It did leave him immediately. He felt no more pain. A smile broke out on his chubby face. God is so good to his children. He is free. Went on his way rejoicing.

Hallelujah! God is faithful. I called a pastor friend of mine to share the story. We all gave thanks to the Lord of hosts for His mighty healing over this man's life.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment