Monday, September 20, 2010

A Man in Need of Deliverance

"Something happened to me when I was 12-14. I just stayed at home, not going to school. I heard like someone is tapping on the wall. I felt irritated and hit the walls. I hit other people's house walls as well. Whoever looks at me, I felt like they wanted to fuss with me. I chased the small girls around; When they cried, I could not stand it, and I just wanted to choke them.

I smoked a lot, and my father bought the cigarette for me. I cursed a lot. My mom is not here. I was loved by my grandmother, and I was shocked when my grandmother died when I was 9 years old. I did not talk much since, did not want to see anyone. I took medicine for my illness, and I did not go to school. I prayed daily waiting on God, but the illness persists. I played around with the TV cable all the time. The doctors could not do anything to help me; the medicine could not help me either. My father had to give me showers because I cannot take care of myself. They don't want me home any more because they could not stand me any more; when something took over, I had incredible strength."

God is reaching out to everyone of us to help, to set free and to deliver. He can set you free today. Will you trust Him? Do you believe Jesus can set you free today?

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment