Friday, September 10, 2010

What Would Jesus Do?

Have you met someone whose life is so messed up? God is seeking to save that which is lost. The story below demonstrated that God is still in the Healing business. He saves you and me for His own sake, to demonstrate that He truly loves us.

"I had my first OD when I was 16. I took anti-psychotic drugs to fight my depression. As I recalled, I had out of the body experience; I do meditation and I use healing bone. I feel illuminated yet at the same time I am government-paranoid.

I believe God is the Source. I want to be close to Him. However, I used mind altering drugs just for a few hours of side effects to get high. Deep down inside of me, I am searching for answers. "Why my life is so hurtful?" People made fun of me in school. "What did I do to deserve it?" I have so much anger and resentment toward myself, and my enemies. I hated my enemies. I have sad thoughts. I don't have peace in my heart. I don't read the Bible. I do pray. I feel scared. Prayer is just a last resource.

In high school, I had many thoughts. I was in a relationship with my boyfriend, but I felt his rejection. There was a change from within. I felt awful, depressed when I am being made fun of when I was 7-8. I noticed myself stopped talking when I was 12 years old. I shut-in, didn't want to reach out. I felt goofy; people joked around and playful that hurt me. I am retarded, and I have ADHD. I became a loner. I got into heavy metal music to hide my pain; It was the modern group "Into the Mouth of Hell We tour"; AC/DC group that glorified death and destruction.

About two years ago, I began to play around with tarrot cards in the garage; I explored New Age. It seemed to provide accurate detail about my life; very insightful I thought. It has 7 energy points, extra projection, out of the body experience/leaving my body. My life is a mess. I need help."

What would you do to help someone in desperate spiritual needs? What would Jesus do?

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment