Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God's Medicine - Praying the Word

Growths, tumors, and arthritis

Jesus bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid growths and tumors to inhabit my body. The life of God within me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and health are restored.

19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[f] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[g] loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19

13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:13-14; Mark 11:23

Growths and tumors have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness.

13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[e] the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13-14

Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in my body in Jesus’ name.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." 31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day. Genesis 1:28, 31

Father, Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed me. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

Your Word is manifest in my body, causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesus’ name. (Mark 11:23; Matt. 17:20)

Heavenly Father, as I give voice to Your Word, the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death. And your Life is energizing every cell of my body.

11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. Romans 8:11

Arthritis, you must GO! Sicknesses must FLEE. Tumors cannot exist in me, for the Spirit of God is upon me and the Word of God is within me. Sickness, fear and oppression have no power over me for God’s Word is my confession. (Mark 11:23)

Heart and Blood

Thank you Father that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of life. My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly.

14 From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as surely as the work of his hands rewards him. Prov. 12:14

30 A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones. Prov. 14:30

My blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in my blood and cleanses my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. (Mark 11:23)

My heart beat is normal. My heart beats with the rhythm of life. My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly.

23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. John 17:23

22And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit. Eph. 2:22

I have a strong heart. Every heart beat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain.

25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span. Ex. 23:25; Mark 11:23

I command my blood cells to destroy every disease germ and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command every cell of my body to be normal in Jesus’ name.

17For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17

6He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. Luke 17:6

Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from its life source. My immune system will not allow tumorous growth to life in my body in Jesus’ name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23)

I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart beats with the rhythm of life. The Spirit and life of God’s Word flows in me cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity. (Pro. 4:20-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment