Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year service for people in need

Today is the first day of the New Year, and I had a chance to start a praise and worship service for the people that I care for.

After a few moments of singing praises, lifting up our voices to praise God, people opened up their hearts and began to worship God as they best know how. The Spirit of God moves among them and begins to soften their hearts. We read John 3:16 together and Romans 10:9-10. After listening to the Word of God, people began to ask for prayers.

I led 8 of them to pray together to receive God and Jesus Christ into their hearts. As their hands went up, I came to each one and anointed them with the oil and prayed for them asking God in the name of Jesus to set them free from oppression, from the things that hinder their walk with God.

One person commented that she experienced God's power moves through her, and another person agrees with her as well. You will hear more of these amazing stories of the great things God has done and will continue to do in the next coming months.

I thank God for He is faithful to do what He promises in His Word to do. I told them, "Repent, The Kingdom of God is at hand."

I believe great things will happen in our lives. What God has in store for those who dare to believe God at His Word will be done in His time.

I will continue to sow the seeds; in due season I shall reap what I sow abundantly.

What will you sow this year 2009? Have you started sowing already?

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment