Friday, January 9, 2009

Praying the Word

Arteries and Cells

In Jesus’ name, my arteries, will not shrink or become clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic and function as God created you to function. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23; Isa. 55:11; James 3:2-5)

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death; therefore, I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord it over me. (Roman 8:2; 6:13, 14)

The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, permeating His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body. (Rom. 8:11)

In Jesus’ name I forbid my body to be deceived in any manner. Body, you will not be deceived by any virus or disease germ. Neither will you work against life or health in any way. Every cell of my body supports life and health. (Matt. 12:25; 35a)

Immune System

My immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak life to my immune system. I forbid confusion in my immune system. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me and quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of God, which guards the life and health of my body.

Healthy Bones and Marrow

I speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call you normal in Jesus’ name. My bones and joints will not respond to any disease; for the Spirit life of I Peter 2:24 permeates every bone and joint of my body with life and health.

Father, I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Proverb 16:24)

I make a demand on my joints to function perfectly. There will be no pain or swelling in my joints. My joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function. (Proverb 17:22)

Enforcing Life

Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus’ name. (Proverb 12:18)

Father, I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me-I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this body. (James 4:7)

I will not die but live and declare the works of God. (Ps. 118:17)

You have forgiven all my iniquities; you have healed all my diseases; you have redeemed my life from destruction; you have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. (Ps. 103:2-5)

Lord, you have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore, I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Exodus 23:25, 26)

5. Understanding the Principle

Have faith to call things that are not! Call it into reality by mixing faith with God’s Word. Abraham, father of nations/multitude.

17As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations."[c] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."[d] 19Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah's womb was also dead. 20Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22This is why "it was credited to him as righteousness."

God uses spiritual forces which are not seen to nullify natural things that are seen.

27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, I Cor. 1:27-28

13It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken."[b]With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, II Cor. 4:13

17 I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118:17

We should declare to ourselves what God’s Word reveals about us, regardless of the circumstances or how we feel about it. The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth and in thy heart. God’s Word becomes engrafted into your heart as you speak it.

6But the righteousness that is by faith says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?'[b]" (that is, to bring Christ down) 7"or 'Who will descend into the deep?'[c]" (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,"[d] that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. Roman 10:6-10

13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."[f] 14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. Galatians 3:13-14

13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[e] the forgiveness of sins. Col. 1:13

God has also given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. When you are sick and confess that you are healed by the stripes of Jesus, you are calling for what God has already given you, even though it is not yet manifest.

3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. II Peter 1:3-4

There is no power in denying that sickness exists. The power is in calling for healing and health by mixing faith with God’s Word.

24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been (were) healed.” I Peter 2:24.

Notice it is past tense as far as God is concerned, but not yet manifest in your body.

You are calling your body well according to Luke 17:5, 6 and Mark 11:23. Your body is listening to you and it will obey you if you believe and doubt not in your heart.

5The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" 6He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. Luke 17:5, 6

22"Have[f] faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24

Don’t call things that are, the way they are. By doing this you are establishing the present condition or circumstance in your heart, mind and also in the body. Don’t get upset and say, “That just burns me up.” “Every time I eat that, it makes me sick,” “My back is just killing me,” “Those kids make me so nervous,” or “I’m trying to take the flu.”

13For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:13-14

Your body will respond to the demands of the human spirit. So choose your words carefully.

A Neurosurgeon said, “Talk to Your Body to Rid Ills”. Tell your pancreas to secrete insulin. Tell your blood pressure to be 120 over 80. It is not necessary to make your confessions before others-make them to yourself in your own prayer time as you fellowship with the Lord. No, it won’t happen just because you say it, but saying it is involved in causing it to happen. Saying it is the way you plant the seed for what you need. The spoken Word of God imparts spirit life into your physical body.

63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit[e] and they are life. John 6:63. God’s Word is incorruptible seed, and it produces after its kind.
Pray the Word over your body. Declare it to be true until you are fully persuaded. Your body will respond to your voice; how much more will it respond to God’s Word spoken in FAITH.

***
I have found this article on healing by the Word very helpful and insightful. I hope it helps you.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment