Tuesday, January 6, 2009

God's Medicine

4. God’s Medicine

Pray the Word three times a day until faith comes. “Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt. I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.”

21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[f] your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— Colossians 1:21-22

I am free from unforgiveness and strife. I forgive others as Christ has forgiven me, for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.

12Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. Matthew 6:12
5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5

Jesus bore my sins in His body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and by His stripes I am healed and made whole.

24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. I Peter 2:24

11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:11

21God made him who had no sin to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. II Corinthians 5:21

Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me.

20 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Psalm 107:20

Father, because of Your Word I am an overcomer. I overcome the world, the flesh and the devil, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. I John 4:4

11They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Revelation 12:11

You have given me abundant life. I receive that life through Your Word, and it flows to every organ of my body bringing healing and health.

10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit[e] and they are life. John 6:63

Heavenly Father, I attend to your Word. I incline my ears to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and healing to all my flesh.

20 My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body. 23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

As God was with Moses, so is He with me. My eyes are not dim; neither are my natural forces abated. Blessed are my eyes for they see and my ears, for they hear.

7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. Deuteronomy 34:7

No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For you have given your angels charge over me. They keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life, healing and health.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—even the LORD, who is my refuge- 10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; Psalm 91:9-11

28 In the way of righteousness there is life; along that path is immortality. Proverb 12:28

Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The Life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being.

16When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. 17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases."[c] Matthew 8:16-17

63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit[e] and they are life. John 6:63

I am redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13 is flowing in my blood stream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring life and health.

13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."[f] Galatians 3:13

22"Have[f] faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Mark 11:22-23

6He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. Luke 17:6

The life of I Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring every cell of my body.

24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. I Peter 2:24

I present my body to God for it is the temple of the Living God. God dwells in me and his life permeates my spirit, soul and body so that I am filled with the fullness of God daily.

1Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual[a] act of worship. 2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:1-2
20On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:20

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I make a demand on my body to release the right chemicals. My body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health.

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. I Corinthians 6:19-20

Heavenly Father, through your Word you have imparted your life to me. That life restores my body with every breath I breathe and every word I speak. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)

That which God has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesus’ name. I Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God. (Mark 11:23; John 6:63)

No comments:

Post a Comment