Sunday, February 15, 2009

Called to Be Free

My dearest child, read my word again in Galatians 5; Nehemiah

Remember you are called by Christ to be free. Nothing shall keep you in bondage. No fear of man. No fear of evil forces in this world.

No fear of any spirit in the heavenly realm which may cause you to lose your focus on the Word of God and on Jesus Christ. Whatever a man sows, he shall reap.

Stand firm. Be strong and courageous. Be faithful to My calling on your life. What I call you to do, you shall do. Wherever I send you, you shall go. Whenever I command you to speak for Me, you shall speak.

Remember I have put my words in you to be my witness. You shall do what I have called you to do in the Power of the Holy Spirit.

In my Name you are to destroy to works of the devil. Let no hatred, no resentment, no bitterness rule your heart or dominate your mind. Let My pure love flow freely in you and through you.

Speak the Word of life into existence. Choose life. Choose hope. Choose to walk by faith and not by sight.

Let My love and justice, mercy and grace dwell in you fully. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in everything you do or say.

Love, Your Master and Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment