Sunday, February 22, 2009

Praising You Lord Is always the Right Thing to Do

My Lord and my God, I praise you for who you are. You are awesome. You are great. You do great wonders. Miracles and signs happen because of you. In your holy presence there's healing. In your loving arms there are plenty of love, peace and joy. In your Word there are eternal promises that are being fulfilled in my life.

You alone can change the hearts of man. We are in your hands. Use us for whatever purpose you want Oh Lord. Yes, You use them to accomplish your will and plans. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Lord, You alone deserve the glory and the honor and the praise. You are majestic. Everything is done precisely the way you want it to be done.

Holy is your name. I love you Lord, and I worship you. I long to praise you all the days of my life. Help me always look toward you to strengthen me, to undergird me, to guide me. Love me, lead me and warm my heart with your pillars of fire at night, with your clouds in noonday to protect me and with your Holy Spirit in my life to preserve me till your plans are fulfilled in my life.

Let your holy and awesome purpose be revealed to me. As I seek you, reading your Word, help me obey your Word each day and apply it in my daily life. Walk with me and let me lean on you from time to time.

Carry me Lord when life gets rough and when the storm billows roll; when the waves suddenly were pulled under me. You are my Fortress; you are my hiding place; you are my safe refuge; you are my Rock of Salvation. You are my Deliverer. You set my feet on higher ground. I praise you for I am wonderfully made.

Lord, draw me closer to you each day, each moment. I need you. You are my all in all. You're all I've got. My strength is in you Lord. My life is in you Lord. My hope is in you Lord.

I need you more than anything else in the world now, always and forever more. Yes, Lord just as you've said in your Word to me today that I need to rest in you. "Be still and know that I am God."

Your son, Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment