Thursday, February 5, 2009

Intimate thoughts

"Dearest Child of God,

I love you, my Child. How I long for you to spend time daily with me. My Spirit in you is drawing you closer to me each day. Seek me first and foremost. I know your thoughts and your heart desires. I know what you desire to accomplish in life. You are in the right place at the right time.

There are places I will take you there that you have not even seen or heard of. That time will come. There are words that I will put in your mouth to speak for me that you have not even known yet. I will be with you. My will will be accomplished in you and through you. I am seeking for obedient hearts not head full of knowledge nor hearts full of pride.

I have seen it all and through. I will see you through. Persevere. Stand firm. I have called you by name, and you are mine. I have chosen you and sent you ahead to share the full Gospel of power and grace, of forgiveness and love.

Do not be discouraged. Do not let pride get in the way. Always be humble before me and I will lift you up. When I need you to say something, stand up and declare the truth in love to build up the Body of Christ.

Focus your attention on me and my Word. I will be with you always till the end."

Jesus

***
Jesus Christ, yesterday, today and forever is the same. He is the One I trust.

Jesus, you are the Lord of my life; you are the Baptizer of the Holy Spirit; You are my Redeemer, my Savior, my Healer. You are the One I trust. In you I have life and life more abundantly. In you and through you the Holy Spirit's river of life will flow abundantly out of me unto eternal life.

Lord, I pray that more people will be touched by Your love, your grace and your power manifested through me and those who love you.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment