Monday, February 2, 2009

Deliverance ministry moment

Last week, I met a man who is in his 30, but for the last 4 years he had heard voices screaming in his head and saw faces staring at him from the ceiling, on his hands, inside his head. It was very distressing for him, and they made him very scared and paranoid.

After listening to him and learning where the open doors are in his life, I helped him accepted the Lord Jesus as Lord and Savior. I led him to rebuke the evil forces, darkness, wicked things that ever brought upon by him or others and renounced and broke all the devil curses and spirits of deception and lies.

I let him know that the devil is a liar; he is the thief that comes to steal, kill and destroy, then after that I prayed over him and bind these spirits in the Name of Jesus and command them to leave him and don't ever come back.

The next day I checked with him, and he said he did not see any faces or hear any voice since yesterday. I will follow up with him and invite him to church for more healing ministry and deliverance.

Praise the Lord for He is great; He is good and powerful. His name is above all names.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment