Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a Love He has for You and Me

Dearest Child of God,

My child, you are loved. You are valued in my sight. You are worthy of my love. Remember always that I love you while you were yet a sinner I died for you. I carved you in the palm of my hand. I will lead you to the still water and the green pasture. Dwell in my presence and taste my goodness and enjoy the fellowship.

You are my servant. I have chosen you and trained you and sent you. I have set you apart for my use, for my glory to be revealed and shown and demonstrated through your obedient heart. Child, desire me above everything else, everyone else.

Put me first in your life. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and my righteousness and everything else will be given unto you. Definitely, spend time reading My Word, diligently study it. Meditate upon the Word day and night and do it.

You are my bride, my redeemed one. I can't wait for the Blessed Day when I will come for you. The time is near. Make good use of every opportunity that I will give you to spread my Name, to share my love with the unwanted, the outcast, the loss and the untouchable. I love them all, and I want them to be in my Kingdom too.

Yes, yes, yes, I long to talk to you and with you. Every moment passes by I want to hear you mention my Name, the name above every name. Call out my Name any time and every time you need me, and I will be there. Remember I am always with you till the end and throughout eternity. So my child, pay close attention to my soft and gentle voice whispering to you in the midst of everything that is going in your life.

My Spirit is guiding you, leading you in my truth now, giving you power to bring down strongholds, to destroy the works of the devil. You must remember that the Devil is defeated. He has lost. Let him have no part in your life. Watch out for his deceitful scheme. He is a liar, father of lies, a thief who comes to steal, kill and destroy. But I have come to give you life and life more abundantly.

Do not be afraid of man, for they are dust. Fear me, honor me, humble yourself down before me and I will lift you up in my time. Do not seek the praise of man. My praise is all you need. My reward for you is great. I am proud of you my child. Love me, trust me and obey my Word.

Trust me always to provide for you. It will always be enough. Commit yourself unto my hand, and you shall experience a life that you have never lived or experienced before. Live your life for the sake of the Kingdom. Honor me with everything that I have entrusted into your care.

Be faithful and be humble walking in my narrow way that leads to life, abundant life and life everlasting. My presence and my power will confirm my Word. My Father is pleased to fill you of the Holy Spirit. His power will be manifested in your life as you seek to do God's will.

I love you. You are mine, and I am yours forever.

Love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment