Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back Pain Gone, and Kneecaps Healed

I met a man this morning on the desperation street of life. He was on a wheelchair in some obvious pain. He could hardly move with his wheelchair. He met me, but he does not know what God has already had in store for him today.

After we talked and shared our life stories, I encouraged his heart to trust the Lord. He opened his heart to give his life to the Lord Jesus and to ask Him to be his Lord and Savior. He unburdened every sin, everything that weighed him down for a long time. He was going to have surgery on his kneecaps soon after our meeting today. He is desperate for God to intervene because he could not live like this any more.

He humbly asked God to heal him and to save him from all these loneliness and pain and hurt. I led him to the Lord, and after the prayer I prayed for his kneecaps and his back. "In the name of Jesus, I command you kneecaps to be restored, to be healed in Jesus Name. Back pain leave him now in Jesus name. Amen." After the prayer, I asked him to check his back and to do something he has not done for a while. He stood up out of his wheelchair, walked and turned around a few times, bent his knees. The back pain was gone instantly.

There was still some pain and discomfort on the right knee, I knelt down, put my hands on his knees again and command all the pain to leave him and never return in Jesus Name."

After that I was the one pushing the wheelchair out of the room for him, he walked more than 100 feet to the end of the hall and to sit down. He could walk now. Thanks be to God. I came back a few days later to see how he is doing. He said, the back pain is gone completely. The kneecaps are doing fine. He is grateful.

God is able to use you; He is able to use anyone of us as we submit to Him and obey his command to go, preach the Gospel, heal the sick in His name, ...Signs and wonders will follow those servants who dare to obey God and to do what God has called them to do in Jesus Name.

The results are up to God. He is the Healer. God is good.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment