Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Be Filled with the Holy Spirit...

The Revival Conference is a life-changing experience for me this weekend. I am where God has put me to be. Here I am to worship; Here I am to bow down. Here I am to say that you're my God. New Wine song is great. The music worship team is incredible. They are right there being led by the Holy Spirit of God to lead us in worship and in praise.

The Spirit gives us freedom to worship with joy and gladness and healing in our hearts, minds, souls and spirits. The speakers are down to earth, humble yet powerful, mightily anointed to deliver the messages with authority and power from on high. I don't know about you, but I remember the "Chihuahua" now and how to handle it in my life.

The Spirit of God touched me. I feel so free in my spirit to dance, to jump, to lift my hands toward heaven to worship my God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He moves me to tear as I pray for people. My heart is full of joy which I have not experienced for a long long time.

God is awesome. He is great. The Holy Spirit is moving among us mightily and His presence is so strong at different times of the Conference. People fell down as they were touched by the presence of God and His power surged through them like electricity, like heat...

I've got drunk of the Holy Spirit, dancing in His presence; my legs could not hold me up till I fell over down onto the floor. Jesus gives me a new heart, a new love for Him. Awesome God we serve.

This morning, I was called to bring someone some clothes. He is homeless and did not care for himself at all. I brought him some clothes, and I gave them to someone to give to him. I thought I am done. I moved on meeting, talking with other people.

As I walked by his place again this morning, I was hearing God speaking to my heart to turn around to go and pray for him. Pray? He is not in a good position to receive prayer.

I was trying to talk myself out of God's calling me to pray over this man. I obeyed and turned around to go and pray for him, but I was standing outside his room before entering it with tears in my eye. No Lord. He is filthy; He is bad. I will pray for him after he is cleaned up. I am also angry at the devil for lying to this man, stealing from him his life and trying to kill him with sickness and disease. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit and the heart of Jesus touched my heart again, I opened the door and greeted him. Jesus sent me here to pray over you. Do you know Jesus? After encouraging his heart, I prayed for him.

What a blessing to pray for this homeless man this am. His legs, feet are eaten by maggots; filth, darkness and spirit of death on him. Jesus sent me in. I then realize that Jesus was in the room with me. A moment before, I was crying outside, did not really want to come in.

Now Jesus took over my heart and compelled me to love him and prayed for him; I laid my hand on him and prayed over him in the Name of Jesus. Maggots die in the Name of Jesus...A sense of peace entered the room, the filthy smell is no longer as bad. I am glad to pray for this man today as the first step of obedience after the encounter with God.

God has touched him, and he is at peace with God.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment