Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Delivered from Horror Movies

Yesterday, I had a chance to meet a friend whom I had not seen for a while. She looked different; something troubled her heart; her eyes seem confused about something; fear seems hidden around the corner. She stopped and asked me if I could pray for her. Surely.

We talked a little bit. She then asked me if I know Jason? Who is Jason? She answered Jason who was in that horror movie. She then named Freddie Cougar and Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the whole list of things she has been watching since a young person.

They have troubled her mind, and she could not sleep well. Keep seeing those horror scenes and hearing those noises scared her and caused her to be in so much anguish and trouble sinks deep in her soul.

She needs God's deliverance. She also needs to stop watching those movies. They must be gotten rid of.

She bowed her head as I prayed over her and commanded the evil spirits to be bound and cast out of her.

She gave her heart to Jesus and confesses Him as her Lord and Savior. She felt immediately better and asked if I could pray for the tumor in the stomach as well. A friend is standing nearby so I ask her to put her hand on her friend's hand.

As I put my hand on the hand of her friend and commanded the tumor to die and be healed. She felt as if God has touched her and healed her.

I recommended her to check back with her doctor and to verify the result and also to get rid of all the horror movies that have caused her mind to be fearful.

God is out there in the midst of the battle for souls.

Will we answer the call to stand in the front line with Him and experience that the Battle belongs to the Lord? What are we waiting for?

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment