Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Saved and Delivered from Detox

It was a cloudy Wednesday afternoon, along the street of life, sat a lonely woman who was wrecked because of the drugs she has allowed to be in her body. Sitting there waiting for the Detox, she was crying out to God to save her and to deliver her. She used to follow God a long time ago, but has wandered away from God.

Today, God has a divine appointment with her to set her free. He has heard her cry to God and sent me to meet and to pray over her.

As she proceeded to tell me about her life story and all the negative things, the addiction and so on, I felt compelled to stop her right there and asked her "what she would like to ask God to do for her right now?" She said I want God to heal me and to set me free. I then asked her do you believe God can set you free right now? Finally she said yes. Great.

Put out your hands and I will anoint you and pray over you right now. So I led her to the Lord and after her confession to God, I prayed for her asking God to save and to deliver her from her addiction.

Instantly she feels a sense of peace come over her. The burden is lifted off. She still feels a little bit in her heart, and therefore I prayed one more time for her to ask God to deliver her completely.

God did it. She left that place a new creature, a smile appeared on her face and she is relaxed knowing that from now on her life will be different. She has dedicated her life to live for God and to sin no more.

Thank you God for using me to bring hope to the least of these among us here on earth.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment