Thursday, October 8, 2009

Broken Heart Healed and Soul Delivered in Jesus' Name

What a smile! What a joy! What a big transformation taking place in the life of this young lady who just met Jesus along the way. What a powerful testimony she has already given on the things Christ Jesus has done for her.

I met her a day ago on the road of desperation; depression was the things that dominated her thinking; no more desire to live; sadness was all over her face; the feeling of unworthiness was strong. No emotion. No tear because the pain was so great.

The Lord impressed upon my heart to pay close attention because He is going to deliver her. He is going to save her. Today is her day, a new beginning is about to take place, and she does not know it yet. In God's time everything is made beautiful.

Indeed, through honest and transparent confession and repentance, the healing has come; forgiveness of self and others are a reality. The iniquities, the sins committed in the past were forgiven; her faith in God, in Jesus Christ is restored.
Her life is changed because Jesus has met her; and the countenance is already lit up with beaming joy all over her face.

My friend also noticed her new changes too. Just one day, one encounter with God and things changed for the better. Praise be to God. A new life has begun.

By the grace of God, I was just there at the right place and right time to bring the Word to her, to bring hope to her, to deliver to her the message that God loves her; I was just being the simple instrument in the hands of the Master, and He was able to use me to bring healing, deliverance and forgiveness to her.

Forgiveness is the main key to healing. The anger is released. The pain is lifted off. The physical pain is also lifted off her shoulders. She is being made whole by the power of God in the Name of Jesus. His Name is Wonderful.

What a privilege to witness how Jesus heals right in front of my eyes. As we talked, she mentioned the pain in the back caused by a car accident some time ago, and the pain lingers long and hard.

After talking to her and encouraging her to put her hand on the back pain and pray with me, after the prayer, the back pain is gone immediately. I checked back with her and her friend a few hours later. No more back pain! Praise be to God. I encourage her to have it check again and verify by her doctor and let the doctor evaluate her regarding the back pain.

God is wonderful and mighty in power. I have a lot to learn, but i know the source of power is from the Lord. He is the Healer. Whatever He wants of me, however He wants to use me, to whomever He sends me to minister, I will go to wherever He will send me whenever He commands me to do.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He is my Healer, my Redeemer, my Deliverer and My God.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment