Monday, October 26, 2009

Indigestion and heartburn healed; inner healing took place after

On a rainy day, the hall looked empty except a few people sitting by a window talking, looking outside for a glimpse of hope. I was busy minding my own business, looking for a friend I was supposed to meet to pray with. As I passed the hall, a person looking kind of distressed, holding her chest saying "Indigestion". She repeated a few times, coming to a window to find some relief from her pain and ordeal.

I could not find a friend whom I was supposed to pray with. When God impressed upon my heart to signal her to the side and asked her what the problem was. She had indigestion and heartburn. Something was bothering her much, and the pain was obvious. I first offered her to go and get a glass of water, thinking it may help. But then I asked her "Could I offer to pray over you?" She gladly said yes. We stood a few feet apart; other people were still sitting nearby, not paying attention about what was going on over here.

I asked her to put her hands over where the pain is and quickly closed my eyes and said a simple prayer, "In the name of Jesus, I command indigestion and heartburn to go from her body. Body be healed in Jesus' name." That was it. Nothing fancy. No laying on of hand; no anointing of the oil on the sick. Just a simple prayer. When I opened my eyes, and she lifted up her hands from where the pain was, it already left her instantly. God healed her right there in front of my eyes. To her astonishment, wow, she said "for real." She was so relieved. God cared for her simple need just like that.

Later I found out that there were a lot involvement with witchcraft and anger and pain in her heart which she did forgive the one who hurt her deeply. God through her simple faith in God healed her pains and restores her life and her faith in God.

Thank God for a miracle that is so ordinarily beautiful when God broke through to us.
The pain does not come back.

Praise be to God the Father.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment