Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Revival Is Here, and More Is Yet to Come

Revival Conference is great. With great anticipation and expectation of the mighty hand of God moving strong among the participants, more than 900 people came from many places to seek the Lord and the new anointing, Fresh Oil, New Wine.

The worship music is like the heavenly choir is here singing with us. Beautiful worship music bringing joy and pleasure to God Almighty. Jesus is lifted up above all to see. Hungry souls and thirsty spirits yearn and long for God, crying out to God and are satisfied. Some left the same way they came in.

The Holy Spirit has touched many people, healing their spirits, souls, minds and bodies. Many people have given their hearts to the Lord. He is their Savior and Lord now.

Even Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a world-renowned heart surgeon emphasized his ministry of providing the best medicine with prayer in the Name of Jesus and the result is 100%. He has led a lot of people to the Lord and prayed over them. The healing has taken place in many places that he has gone to minister. God is with him; signs and wonders are following him. God is glorified.

One lady told her husband that the itchy patches on her body were gone completely after the prayer.

Another lady who had her shoulders and arms locked up for years is free after the prayer releasing all her fear and pain to God. She surrendered her life to God, rebuking Satan and renouncing all evil, wicked forces in her life.

She cut all ties with her past folk medicine which she called out to the god of this world to give her the power to heal the poor around her. She said that years ago since a young girl, she practiced folk medicine, saw a number of people got healed, but herself got even sicker day by day. She did not know why she is this sick until she attended Dai Hoi and got prayed for.

God delivered her from past bondage and set her free. She can lift her hands to praise God now. She even called her children in Vietnam to take all the altars down and destroyed the idols in the home. God is great.

The Holy Spirit has touched me personally, and I got drunk of Him, full of joy and freedom. He is the number one in my life. I love God's presence in my life; My life will never be the same.

I set my heart to seek Him now, and I will find Him because that is His promise. I receive His power to be bold witness for Him. I will see the Shekinah glory of God.

As I witness the Kingdom of God is with me, God is with me, and I am seeing more people coming to the Lord accepting Him as Savior and Lord; Signs and wonders are following me now. Praise be to God. The best is yet to come.

Jesus is the Way! There is no other way but through Him.

I will set my heart to seek God's presence more and more, serve Him with the new anointing in the power of the Holy Spirit.

In the Name of Jesus, the Gospel will be preached with boldness and power; wicked demons and evil spirits will flee; sickness and diseases will disappear; lives will be healed and restored; souls are set free; spirits yield to God.

The dead shall be raised. The blind shall see. The deaf shall hear. The lame shall walk and dance. The lepers shall be cleansed. Cancer shall be removed...in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment