Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Deliverance Ministry - Demons Left

I just met a man on the street of life. He is full of troubles already. Looking very devilish; right away he said his friends would call him the devil and that he was going to hell. He looks very tense with fists curled ready to throw a punch or two. I was standing near him with much caution, just in case he threw a punch and I just had to move out of his way fast.

We found a table with some chairs, sat down and talked a little bit. I felt the Spirit of God led us to meet so that this poor man can be set free today.

Immediately, after sitting down, he turned to me and said, "Would you pray for me that God will deliver me out of this miserble situations." I asked him "Why? What happened? Please tell me." He said demons are possessing him and tormenting him for a while.

After listening to him for a few moments I felt compelled to command the demons to be bound in the Name of Jesus. As I started commanding, his whole body tensed up greatly that the table shook. I felt electricity going through my body.

The demons started to manifest right away. He started to twist and turn on his chair. No one was around to witness. I stood up away from the chair continuing to pray commanding the demons to be bound and cast out of this man. By this time, it happened so quickly that the man was already on the floor falling out of his chair, shook some more on the carpet floor, rolling a little bit. Suddenly, there was calmness. Then he said some demons just left me. Great.

Please get back on the chair. I asked the man how many there are in his body. He just shook his head saying "many". Then he asked me can you pray in tongues to command these demons to leave me. I was waiting for the Lord to lead me next what to do. I felt there are open doors somewhere. If he did not confess his sins or if he leaves a door open somewhere the devil can be cast out and then right away comes back.

Indeed, he was involved in much witchcraft, idol worship and lots of unbelief. He would not want to pray to invite Jesus to come into his life. He would not confess his sins. He pointed then to his head and asked me to pray for healing there.

I prayed over him, but at this time, I felt that he is not ready to be delivered. I prayed some more for him knowing that I will need to come back the next day to visit him and we will go from there.

Oh Yes, Jesus comes to destroy the works of the devil. I know the devil is mad at me for daring to pray over these people. God is mighty in power. He is more than ready to deliver those who are ready to call upon His Name.

We cannot do God's work with man's power.

Lord, let the anointing come mightily upon us who are called by you to do your works.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment