Thursday, October 15, 2009

Transformed and Renewed for the Sake of the Kingdom

My world has been changed for the better. It's like the Word of God through the Spirit of God is transforming me from a timid person who has no divine power at all to serve the urgent needs of the time and the hurting people to being a bold person of faith.

Jesus baptized me in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and He has filled me up again.

I've got a new prayer language to communicate with God. It's powerful tool that brings prayer to a new level. God has touched my spirit and moved me to a higher plane, a deeper level of faith in Jesus.

I know He is with me, and He is going to see me through. I am absolutely confident in the strength of the Lord and in His mighty power to save and to deliver. My trust is in the Lord, my Savior, Redeemer and Deliverer.

The people I work with on a day to day are so excited to see the changes taken place by the prayer offered to God on their behalfs. I am excited to know that the Holy Spirit is taking my hands and leading me on.

I have a lot to learn from people of faith who walk with God daily; I learn from those who are familiar with His voice, His will and His plan for their lives and are walking in the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am alive in the Spirit and believe that the best is yet to come. Ministry to win souls for Jesus is becoming more exciting. Jesus is coming soon for the Church, and we all have to be ready.

I believe there are more souls to be won into the kingdom of God through Spirit-filled Christians who are touched by the Spirit of God, and the anointing of God's power will touch and transform many lives for the sake of the Kingdom of God in these last days.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment