Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Am Healed & I Am Sending You

I AM HEALED
Written on the train to Klang, Malaysia
July 07, 2008, by Linh Nguyen


I am healed by the grace of the Lord. (3 X)
I am healed by the stripes of the Lord. (3 X)
I am healed in the Name of the Lord. (3 X)

He heals me by the power of His Name. (3 X)
He heals me by the power of His blood. (3 X)
He heals me by the power of His love. (3 X)

I am free by the grace of the Lord. (3 X)
I am free in the Name of the Lord. (3 X)
He frees me by the power of His Name. (3 X)

I am the Lord who heal you.
I am the Lord who heal you.
I am the Lord who heal you.
I am the Lord who heal you.

***
I AM SENDING YOU
Written on the plane coming home
July 08, 2008, by Linh Nguyen

I’m sending you out to teach My Word.
I’m sending you out to preach the Gospel of truth and power.
I’m sending you out to heal the sick and every disease;
Casting out demons and raising the dead.

Everywhere you go, go in My Name.
Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.
Whenever you pray, My Power and Authority’ll be there.
I’m always with you to the end of the Age.

Freely you have received, freely give.
Lo, the Kingdom of God’s coming soon.

***
Malaysia, you have a special place in my heart. Vietnam, Cambodia, ...wherever you will lead me Lord, wherever you will go with me I will go. Together you and I are a team! Lord, "Here I am, send me." Please send people to me, those with servant hearts, no pretense, no politics, no crab, just real, genuine people of faith in you Jesus and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Lead me to offer those in needs a healing touch, a warm love, a helping hand, an open mind, a grateful heart and a Spirit-led spirit of power and inner strength.

Together we can change the world with your truth, your love, your grace, your Gospel, the revealed Word of God, and your Holy Spirit's power.

It's an exciting life to live for you, my God and my Savior Jesus Christ.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment