Monday, March 23, 2009

A Testimony of Healing of Soul, Spirit and Body

Last Friday, I met two men. One person after talking asked to receive Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He is a new man in Christ.

I met another man in a hall, and he asked if I could pray for him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, my left shoulder has a lot of pain, and also this lower left part in the back has pain." "I smoked a lot before." He said.

"What would you like God to do for you?" I asked. "Pray that God will heal me." He said.

I used the anointing oil and laid my hand on the left back of his shoulder where he said the pain was and prayed. Just a simple prayer I said.

As I lifted up my hand and asked him to check where the pain was and also to move his hands. He said the pain was gone. Jesus is indeed the Healer. Praise the Lord. His friend who heard me praying and saw what happened said that he believes in healing, but not that instant healing.

I told him to check with the healed man. He is free from pain that he carried with him for some time. Indeed, unbelief many times has prevented man from receiving his healing or from doing what God has called him to do.

I saw him again a few times after that and checked with him and he said it feels great the pain is gone.

God is good all the time. He will confirm His Word.

Pastor Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment