Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten Powerful Phrases for Posivite People

1. “I’m wrong” - I chose to begin with “I’m wrong”

2. “I’m sorry” - Along with saying “I’m wrong” we have to be sorry for it.

3. “You can do it” - is the positive phrase you can always use to encourage others.

4. “I believe in you" - One of the most effective ways we can help others achieve their Dreams is to assure them, “I believe in you.”

5. “I’m proud of you” - Probably the most powerful thing we can say to others, next to “I love you,” is “I’m proud of you.”

6. “Thank you” - Having “thank you” in our vocabulary and top of mind is simply an expectation for all of us who function successfully in our civilized society.

7. “I need you” - Our very life once depended on needing someone.

8. “I trust you” - The success of our society depends on trusting that someone will do a good job, trusting each other to be honest, trusting that people will keep their promises.

9. “I respect you” - You earn respect by showing respect.

10. “I love you” - To say “I love you” and mean it with all your heart has remarkable power.

Rich DeVos

No comments:

Post a Comment